Readers of a review article by Giacoppo and others in Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, 2017, pages 22-31, will probably agree with this statement. Sativex is a branded oromucosal spray containing tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol in a 1:1 ratio. It has been available for years in Canada and has been approved in several European countries since… Read more »
Month: January 2018
- A New Blood Test Can Detect Bleeding in the Brain after a Concussion
- A New Vaccine for Prevention of Shingles Is a Major Advance.
- The FDA Should Approve Marijuana to Treat Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Noninvasive Vagal Nerve Stimulation for Cluster headaches
- New Insights into Sudden Death in Epilepsy