New daily persistent headache is a diagnosis seen frequently at headache centers. These are patients with no previous history of headache who recall a particular day when they developed a headache which has never improved. They are usually seen several months later after they have had normal neuroimaging and been treated with analgesics. In a… Read more »
Month: June 2016
- A New Blood Test Can Detect Bleeding in the Brain after a Concussion
- A New Vaccine for Prevention of Shingles Is a Major Advance.
- The FDA Should Approve Marijuana to Treat Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Noninvasive Vagal Nerve Stimulation for Cluster headaches
- New Insights into Sudden Death in Epilepsy