Several studies presented at the 2015 ECTRIMS Conference addressed the issue of how to assess treatment response after the first year, specifically whether the appearance of new MRI lesions or new relapses is reliable. At least 7 studies have shown that newly diagnosed patients, started on interferon and assessed at 1 year, have very high… Read more »
Month: January 2016
- A New Blood Test Can Detect Bleeding in the Brain after a Concussion
- A New Vaccine for Prevention of Shingles Is a Major Advance.
- The FDA Should Approve Marijuana to Treat Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Noninvasive Vagal Nerve Stimulation for Cluster headaches
- New Insights into Sudden Death in Epilepsy