There is good evidence that patients with migraine with aura but not without aura have about a twofold increased risk of stroke. Why this is so, however, is not known. According to a new study, the cause may be cardiac embolism. Patients from the ARIC study of over 15,000 participants, aged 45 to 64 years… Read more »
Month: February 2017
- A New Blood Test Can Detect Bleeding in the Brain after a Concussion
- A New Vaccine for Prevention of Shingles Is a Major Advance.
- The FDA Should Approve Marijuana to Treat Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Noninvasive Vagal Nerve Stimulation for Cluster headaches
- New Insights into Sudden Death in Epilepsy