Eight open-label studies and four placebo-controlled studies addressed this question. Seven of the eight open-label showed improvement in motor symptoms, but the placebo-controlled studies were all negative. A new study was presented at the 4th World Parkinson Congress by Gabriel Villafane. It involved high doses (90 mg per day) of transdermal nicotine and measured the… Read more »
Month: December 2016
- A New Blood Test Can Detect Bleeding in the Brain after a Concussion
- A New Vaccine for Prevention of Shingles Is a Major Advance.
- The FDA Should Approve Marijuana to Treat Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Noninvasive Vagal Nerve Stimulation for Cluster headaches
- New Insights into Sudden Death in Epilepsy