A new study has shown that men but not women who have higher urate concentrations had a lower future risk of developing Parkinson’s. It suggested that urate could be protective against risk for Parkinson’s and possibly could slow disease progression during the preclinical stage. Urate is an antioxidant. Several studies have shown that patients with… Read more »
Month: March 2016
- A New Blood Test Can Detect Bleeding in the Brain after a Concussion
- A New Vaccine for Prevention of Shingles Is a Major Advance.
- The FDA Should Approve Marijuana to Treat Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Noninvasive Vagal Nerve Stimulation for Cluster headaches
- New Insights into Sudden Death in Epilepsy