Patients who have migraine with aura, but not those who have migraine without aura, have been found in several studies to have higher risk of cardiovascular disorders, including stroke. That risk may be 2 times that of a control group though low in an absolute sense because patients are relatively young without cardiovascular risk factors…. Read more »
Month: January 2017
- A New Blood Test Can Detect Bleeding in the Brain after a Concussion
- A New Vaccine for Prevention of Shingles Is a Major Advance.
- The FDA Should Approve Marijuana to Treat Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Noninvasive Vagal Nerve Stimulation for Cluster headaches
- New Insights into Sudden Death in Epilepsy