Stem cell pseudomedicine is on the rise, becoming highly profitable as patients and families are desperate for a cure for devastating and incurable neurological diseases, such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and multiple sclerosis. Treatment with “cellular therapy” usually costs between $15,000 and $20,000, is not covered by insurance, and is more widely available overseas than… Read more »
Month: December 2015
- A New Blood Test Can Detect Bleeding in the Brain after a Concussion
- A New Vaccine for Prevention of Shingles Is a Major Advance.
- The FDA Should Approve Marijuana to Treat Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Noninvasive Vagal Nerve Stimulation for Cluster headaches
- New Insights into Sudden Death in Epilepsy