Certainly, not by multiple sclerosis patients or their physicians. The more MS treatments that are available, the more complicated and confusing is the tiered system of drug prices. A pharmacy benefit provider contracted by an insurer is allowed to decide what is “preferred,” “nonpreferred,” or “not covered.” These decisions are made solely on the basis… Read more »
Month: May 2016
- A New Blood Test Can Detect Bleeding in the Brain after a Concussion
- A New Vaccine for Prevention of Shingles Is a Major Advance.
- The FDA Should Approve Marijuana to Treat Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Noninvasive Vagal Nerve Stimulation for Cluster headaches
- New Insights into Sudden Death in Epilepsy