Essential tremor is common, thought to affect 1 in 10 people over the age of 70, and may be severe, causing significant functional disability. It is difficult to treat. Available medications reduce tremor only partly and do not work in a significant number of patients. Further, they may have adverse effects. They include mainly beta-blockers,… Read more »
Month: October 2016
- A New Blood Test Can Detect Bleeding in the Brain after a Concussion
- A New Vaccine for Prevention of Shingles Is a Major Advance.
- The FDA Should Approve Marijuana to Treat Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Noninvasive Vagal Nerve Stimulation for Cluster headaches
- New Insights into Sudden Death in Epilepsy