A new device provides noninvasive electrical stimulation of the vagus nerve in the neck to treat episodic cluster headaches. It is call gammaCore and was recently approved by the FDA and will probably be available by prescription in the United States in fall 2017. It is about the size of a cell phone, handheld, applied… Read more »
Month: August 2017
- A New Blood Test Can Detect Bleeding in the Brain after a Concussion
- A New Vaccine for Prevention of Shingles Is a Major Advance.
- The FDA Should Approve Marijuana to Treat Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Noninvasive Vagal Nerve Stimulation for Cluster headaches
- New Insights into Sudden Death in Epilepsy